Friday, November 4, 2011

Sharks vs. Penguins

I have decided to start sharing my recent event photos on my blog, then post a link from Facebook. I want to get better SEO for my name and my website, and I am told this is one way to do it! So here goes my latest event, the San Jose Sharks took on the Pittsburgh Penguins at HP.

Before the game, the Sharks honored "Jumbo" Joe Thornton for playing in 1,000 games and scoring 1,000 points. His Mom, Dad, Brother, Wife, and Daughter were in attendance.


The Sharks were in need of a home win, and things started out poorly for the Sharks! Neimi gave up two goals in just over two minutes! But Greiss came in and saved the day.

 Clowe was sporting a black eye after this one, but it seemed to fire him up!

 The Penguins Evgeni Malkin seemed unstoppable early, but Douglas Murray found a way to slow him down.




 The real story of this game though was Greiss. He was great in goal tonight.


No comments: