Monday, June 8, 2009

Back to editing!

After a fun filled weekend of shooting, its back to the computer to finish my editing work! I was out in Los Gatos on Saturday shooting youth Soccer, and in Oakland on Sunday shooting the A's (who are very hot right now winning their 6th in a row). Having shot the A's quite a few times this season, I tried to spend some shooting things a little differently. I didn't want to capture the same old images I have shot 100's of times. I really wanted to capture moments that the fan rarely gets to see. I wanted to capture the game up close, and personal.
Jason Giambi in between pitches
Rookie Pitcher Vin Mazzaro prepares to make his second start, and gets advice from catcher Kurt Suzuki.

Orioles third baseman Melvin Mora tries to haul in a pop fly

Well, my time in the sun is over for now. Back to the computer. Until next time.


No comments: